When configuring the plugin, the user will notice an advanced option to enable debug logging. Debug logging is beyond the scope of this section and is addressed in Chapter 5 of this document. To configure the Multi-File Import Tool, use the follow these steps:
- While successfully logged into your Confluence® instance, single left click on the cog icon from the navigation bar.
2. This will reveal a drop down menu where the user will single left click on the ‘General configuration’ option link.
3. If the user is already authenticated skip to step 4 otherwise the user will be prompted to enter their administrative credentials
4. Next the user will locate the ‘Multi-File Import Tool’ option located under the ADMINISTRATION heading. This option is typically located in the left hand column at the bottom of the administrative page. The user will then single left click on the ‘Multi-File Import Tool’ option link.
5. The user should then scroll to the top of the newly loaded page to view the configuration options.
6. The first configuration option, which is defaulted to 0, is the maximum number of files which can be uploaded in a transaction. When set to 0, the maximum number of files is interpreted as unlimited.
7. The next configuration option, which is defaulted to 0, is the maximum size in Kilobytes per file. This configuration option represents the maximum size each Word® document may be.
Leave a Reply