To enable debug logging for the Multi-File Import Tool, follow these steps:
1. While successfully logged into your Confluence® instance, single left click on the cog icon from the navigation bar.
2. This will reveal a drop down menu where the user will single left click on the ‘General configuration’ option link.
3. If the user is already authenticated skip to step 4 otherwise the user will be prompted to enter their administrative credentials.
4. Next the user will locate the ‘Multi-File Import Tool’ option located under the ADMINISTRATION heading. This option is typically located in the left hand column at the bottom of the administrative page. The user will then single left click on the ‘Multi-File Import Tool’ option link.
5. The user should then scroll to the top of the newly loaded page to view the configuration options.
6. There is a configuration check box which enables/disables logging. When the debug logging is enabled, the Multi-file Import Tool will write out extra logging information to the Atlassian standard log file.
7. Next browse to the “Logging and Profiling” section of the left pane.
8. In the “Customize specific logging settings” section, add “com.orangeinfusion.confluence.plugins.multifileimporter” at the debug level. Next single left click on the “Add entry” button.
9. Logging is now enabled and is placed in the standard Atlassian log file. For more information on configuring Confluence logging see here. For more information on Confluence log files see here.
Powered by BetterDocs