To import one or more files, use the following steps:
1. Browse to the desired space by single left clicking on the ‘Spaces’ drop down menu.
2. Under the ‘RECENT SPACES’ section of the ‘Spaces’ drop down menu, single left click on the desired space. For the purposes of this example, single left click on the ‘test’ space.
3. Locate the “more options” icon which is denoted by three sequential dots. The more options bar is typically located on the far-right side of the page just under the navigation bar.
4. Single left click on the three sequential dots which will reveal the “more options” menu.
5. From the “more options” menu single left click on the “Multi-file Import” option.
6. The Multi-file import tool home page will now be displayed.
7. Single left click on the “Drag’n’ drop Word docs here, or click to select files’ text.
8. A dialog box will appear, allowing the user to navigate to the desired file(s) to import.
9. One the user has selected one or more file(s) to import, a window will appear. In this newly displayed window, the user will select ‘None’ (default) from the Split By drop down menu.
10. The user may also split based upon the headings in the document. This split level is configurable per Word document.
11. Finally the user will single left click on the ‘Import’ button and all document(s) will be imported into Confluence®.
12. After single left clicking on the ‘Import’ button, the document(s) will be uploaded into Confluence®.
Leave a Reply