To restrict the overall number of files allowed per operation, follow these steps:
- As an administrator browse to the Multi-File Import Tool plugin configuration page
2. Adjust the “Max. Files per Upload” configuration option. A value of 0 will be interpreted as unlimited.
3. Browse to the space where documents should be imported and open the Multi-File Import Tool plugin.
4. Single left click on the “Drag ‘n’ drop Wore files here or click to select files” to bring up the file chooser. Above the drag and drop area, a warning will appear stating any configured upload restrictions.
5. Select a number of files to import that is greater than the previously configured maximum.
6. The plugin will add document for import, in alphabetical order, up to the maximum allowed files. Once the maximum is reached, no more files will be allowed. The user may proceed with the import or cancel the import and select files under the maximum.