To restrict the size of each file allowed per operation, follow these steps:
- As an administrator browse to the Multi-File Import Tool plugin configuration page
2. Adjust the “Max. Kb per Uploaded File” configuration option. A value of 0 will be interpreted as unlimited.
3. Browse to the space where documents should be imported and open the Multi-File Import Tool plugin.
4. Single left click on the “Drag ‘n’ drop Wore files here or click to select files” to bring up the file chooser. Above the drag and drop area, a warning will appear stating any configured upload restrictions.
5. Select a file over the maximum allowed size.
6. Since this file is over the maximum allowed file size, an error message will be displayed on the lower left hand size of the screen.
7. If more than one file was selected, files which exceed the maximum size will be excluded from the import process.
Leave a Reply